I cold approached her in a buffet line in 2003.
Took 4 years to convince her to go on a date.
Proposed by doing a magic trick 5 years later.
(Yes, I’m super corny)
Got married 1 year later.
We just celebrated our 10 year anniversary last week🙏
Although our marriage is far from perfect..
I am so grateful for her, our life, and what I’ve learned.
My better half has made me a better person🙏
Here are 10 of my favorite lessons over the last 10 years:
1) Be grateful daily for what you have
2) Travel together
3) Don’t fall for the social media highlight reel and pressure of a “perfect familylife”
4) Never stop laughing and smiling
5) It’s ok to be wrong
6) Celebrate the good and learn from the bad
7) Never stop supporting each other
8) MAKE time for each other
9) Never stop dating each other
10) The more you put in, the more you get out
The first 10 were amazing🙏
I can’t wait for the next 10+ and beyond🍾
What lessons have you learned in marriage?
#life #grateful #weddinganniversary