I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my sales career..
As sometimes you simply do not know what you do not know..
Here are 10 things I wish I knew when I started in sales:
1) The harder you try to sell..the less you will sell.
2) Active listening is a superpower.
3) Learn to communicate complex things in simple ways.
4) Bad habits at home..lead to bad habits at work.
5) Your funnel is a reflection of your prospecting habits.
6) Stay humble and earn success daily. Nothing is given.
7) You are NOT your number.
8) Learn to sell internally as that is the hardest sale of all.
9) Sales can be the highest paying job in the world..or the lowest paying job depending on the value you bring the marketplace.
10) The more time and money you invest in yourself, the greater your results will be.
What’s one thing you wish you knew when you started? 👇🏼
#sellmoresellbetter #saleslife #sales