It’s Groundhog’s Day today.
Well, not literally.
Obviously, it’s New Year’s Eve🎉
What I mean is…did you make resolutions for the upcoming year like 98% of the population?
More importantly, are you going to be like 99% of the goal-setting population that forgets about them come February 1st?
Don’t make today another “Groundhog’s Day.”
Here are 5 simple ways to ensure you crush your 2020 goals!
1) Review them twice per day: start your day writing the goals out and end the day reviewing them again. There’s power in embedding it into your subconscious!
2) Break it the goal down into something measurable so you can track progress. Ex: Don’t say “I want to lose weight.” Be specific: “I want to lose 25 lbs by June 2020.”
3) Go one step further and break the larger goal into a daily or weekly goals. It’s easier to digest smaller bites and then track it daily. Ex: “I want to lose 0.14 lbs per day” is easier to digest than losing 25 lbs by June.
4) Celebrate small wins – perspective is powerful!
5) Share your goals with someone to hold you accountable!
Happy New Year to you all and may this next decade bring you health, wealth, and happiness!🍾🍾🍾
Like, comment, and share below! Make sure to grab my free training on my 6 Cold Call Secrets!