“Phone scripts don’t work!”🤮
This is TRUE only if the following are in play:🤔
1. You don’t have it memorized.
2. You haven’t practiced it.
3. It was a script written in 1972.
4. It was written by people who have never done phone work.
5. You lack voice inflection.
6. You lack core functional appointment-booking components in the script.
7. You aren’t injecting YOU or your PERSONALITY into it.
8. You’re a robot or sound like one🤖
If the exact OPPOSITE are in play, then scripts are INCREDIBLY effective as they are essentially word tracks!
Just like 99.9% of movies that are SCRIPTS, those actors/actresses know it so well it sounds NATURAL and unscripted.
Do you agree?
Like, comment, and share below!