When you start in sales, you inevitably go through this cycle:
1) You start off SUPER excited about the potential!
2) Then you start and you are still excited!
3) Then you hit tons of obstacles…
4) Then you realize there is a LOT of rejection..
5) You’ll then hit a point, in which you question if you should even stay in sales…
This is the point that if you can push through and have success, there’s high likelihood that you’ll have a thriving career in sales!
If you CAN’T push through, then you’ll end up changing jobs completely..
I share below how I overcame that initial hump of dealing with rejection on my interview on The Anthony Eisenman show!
We also discuss some great topics including:
✅ Starting in outside sales and figuring out how to master the mental game!
✅ Being a sales leader vs. individual contributor!
✅ Why sales is the BEST career!
✅ And so much more!
Like, comment, and share below!
#sales #saleslife #closewithchan