❤️ Thursday Motivation..
OLD Marcus in 2007:
– $29,500 Base Salary Entry level B2B sales job
– $200 in my bank account
– Worst results in the company and almost quit daily
– Zero confidence with massive imposter syndrome
– Binge-drank every weekend
– No direction and no goals
NEW Marcus in 2021:
– Promoted 10X in 10 years working for 2 Fortune 500 orgs
– Ranked in the top percentile every year
– Leveraged earnings to earn financial freedom by my early 30’s
– Built a thriving and coaching business that’s been featured in Forbes, Salesforce, LinkedIn, and more in <2 years
– Confident, happy, and healthy
– On a mission to help 1M+ B2B salespeople sell more, earn more, and reach their potential
Want a change in your life?
1️⃣ Take 100% ownership of everything.
Don’t play the victim – zero excuses.
2️⃣ Set clear goals, reverse engineer it, and work relentlessly towards it.
Time is your most valuable resource.
Get a mentor to help you get there faster.
3️⃣ Remove all limits as they exist only in our mind.
Aim high and aim big.
The best way to expand the limits is to spend time only with those playing the game at a way higher level than you.
Hope this inspired someone today ❤️
#sellmoresellbetter #sales #saleslife